Hello, everyone! I just wanted to share some super cute hairstyles and a tutorial to get these hairstyles! Yay! I hope you enjoy! ^_^
How to Create a Bejeweled Top Bun
1. Gather hair up to your crown and put into a ponytail. Leave a few flattering face-framing tendrils loose.
2. Pin hair securely into a messy bun with bobby pins.
3. Bedazzle your bun with glittering adornments. We chose diamond spin pins by Goody. These and similar accessories are easy to find in drugstores and even easier to use!
Big and Bold Barrettes
1. Start by giving yourself a deep side part. This will create the look of bangs without a haircut (and possibly become a conversation starter at parties!).
2. Take your favorite barrette and clip all the hair that you gathered to the side.
3. The bigger the barrette the better! It’s a simple way to stand out in the crowd.
Even the simplest of styles can be dramatic with a little extra sparkle. Give your hair that extra shine every day with Madison Reed Radiant Color Kit or the new semi-permanent Color Reviving Gloss. Madison Reed's hair color is better for you and better for your hair as it contains no harsh chemicals like PPD or ammonia. Find your perfect hair color now!
Thanks for reading! ^_^